Monday, August 17, 2009

Follow your heart..don't forget the mind.

"What do you do if you can't make up your mind." "Follow your heart.."

What happens when you realize your just unhappy with everything after people have told you, you need to stick up for yourself and just leave? You leave. Never felt soo much pain rush inside me so fast in so long. I thought I had it good...and seeing him happy was good enough for me. But someone running in to make you realize that its not good enough is a good and a bad thing. Your left stuck...thinking about who and what to choose..thinking about all the consequences. And when you choose one..you think about what could've happened if you chose the other. I chose the other...and now sitting here hurting over the one thing that was my everything for the past...almost 2 years..the good? I get my head cleared. But thats not that good.. I may have a clear head but one thing is for sure...I'll never forget you...and at this point I don't know if I'll ever stop loving you.

Make the tears stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment