Sunday, July 12, 2009

eh.

Okay lately life has been pretty wack. Hate it. Yesterday I was walking around Bestbuy waiting for my laptop to be finished at Geeksquad aaaannnnddd looked at the cameras, bad idea seeing as I looove landscape photography and ran into this badboy.



It's the Nikon L100 and it's gorgeous. Love at first sight I swear =) Told my mother "I don't care about the TV or the ipod touch for my birthday..just buy me this!" And I doubt I'm gonna get it, but I just wanted to show you guys how beautiful it is. It's my dream camera no doubt.

So anyway, I got more RAM added to my piece-o-shit laptop cause my netbook doesn't have a video card to actually play Sims3 and I can actually play it, but it freezes like after 15 minutes of playing..it wasn't updated so maybe that's why. I hope it works.

Started my personal summer reading and I'm only on chapter 2 of the first book =(

Along with that, personal stuff has just been irking my nerve lately..sooo that's the update on this boring life of mine.

Laterbitches =)

No comments:

Post a Comment