Friday, July 31, 2009

twitter and skype.

I haven't updated in a while..but my birthday is in 6 days!! yes yes yes!! lol I'll be 19..last year being a teen =( haha.

I don't know what I'm gonna do for my birthday, probably something simple like..go to the movies or something. I work the day of my birthday, but there's the day after to do anything. =)

Anyway the title of this blog is twitter and skype for a reason.

The bf got me into the skype..only had like 2 friends at first and it went up to 5 oOoOoOo -_- lol but Skype is pretty awesome I think it's better than AIM..the video chat doesn't lag or anything...so if you have skype..add me =) supersno0k.

And there's twitter...I didn't want to have a twitter at first cause I was scared I wouldn't have any followers at all, but I ended up getting it..and I barely have any followers now but oh well...its pretty addicting... I'm following Tila tequila..aaannd she tweets like every 2 minutes...it's getting kinda annoying...

Got twitter? Follow me. =) www.twitter.com/supersno0k

About to get ready for six flags...for only like 4 hours though, but it's better than nothing. I'll post pics later. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment