Friday, November 27, 2009

False Reality.

After not feeling too good, I had the best 2 days ever, it was practically unreal.

My lovely bestie came over after a pretty bad day and brought me Chipotle. It was pretty nice to get my mind off of everything for one day. Love her! =)

Spent Thanksgiving with this guy since I was all alone at home lol. Love him and his fambam, I don't think I've ever laughed that much my whole life.

Who else was there? Suprise suprise my mAb showed up. =P
Felt kinda uneasy at first but by the end of the night things got better and by the next morning my mind was clear. But now? it's like..everything sank in and I'm back to my uneasy feeling. I just really don't know, I'm on an emotional rollercoaster. But I won't have it any other way as long as it's with you. Back to worrying about school, grades, and getting my money up for vacation this January. I love my friends and my HB, without them, I'd be nothing, and I'd be unhappy. So this Thanksgiving was the best, I spent it with the people I thank God for. (Minus a few others.) =)







No comments:

Post a Comment