Saturday, November 28, 2009

TrueHappiness.

I never thought I'd go back to this, and I never thought I'd be happy about it too. I'm not scared to hide the fact that I love you anymore. I can't wait til' the day I can call you mine. Even though technically, you are mine hehe. =) I feel like my life is finally coming together, I realized that trying to live without you is worse than not living at all. No more pushing you away, no more controlling, no more asking for too much, and no more looking for perfection cause I love you for your imperfections. So I can't see you all the time, twice a week is good enough for me. Being in your arms takes all my problems away. To be honest I'm afraid that all of this is too good to be true. But, we'll see. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

143102207637= It's no longer just a bunch of numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment